Astro Pixel Processor

A new APP version (1.039) is coming soon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Haverkamp
    Participant

A new APP version (1.039) is coming soon, with much improved preview filter functions and histogram. All with tooltips ? I am also adding the option to directly apply background neutralization. This is a much preferred option ( and much better for your star/nebula colours compared to an unlinked stretch seen in other programs).

Image in screenshot is courtesy of Scott Rosen (@srosenfraz).

• 1 person likes this.

Groenewold

That right panel is looking waaaaaay better too! Can I also directly type in values?

• 1 person likes this.

Haverkamp
    Participant

Hi @supernov,

“Type in values” ? Do you mean type in the value of a slider? Or a target value for the background for instance?

I could make 2 options so you can select the target background for instance and the width of the histogram.

Then you can easily create a moderate or aggresive stretch for instance.

Let me know 😉

Mabula

Groenewold

Hi @supernov,

“Type in values” ? Do you mean type in the value of a slider? Or a target value for the background for instance?

Indeed, just to be able to enter the value of the slider. I think that after a bit of experience, one get’s to know the ballpark of values that make sense, so it might be nice to be able to set it to values that are my personal preference to start out with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You need to log in or to reply to this topic.