Astro Pixel Processor

Error: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MauriceToet
    Participant

I’m currently working with some “old” CCD data (captured with an Atik 11000) in APP version 1.036.0.

After having applied “3) analyse stars”, APP calculated the quality of the lights and selected a reference frame.

Next I visually checked the lights row for row in order to verify if I agree with APP and to look for abnormalities. I found several frames with abnormalities (too bright/light leaks) and cleared those frames from the list. This also included the automatically selected reference frame. Then, after pressing the stack button under “6) integrate”, the error seen in the screenshot appeared.

After re-analysing the frames (in order to let APP automatically set a reference frame) the error didn’t pop up. The error message isn’t (very) clear in describing/addressing the issue. I guess the error occurred because I deleted the reference frame from the list.

• 1 person likes this.

Haverkamp
    Participant

Hi @mauricetoet, I think you could be right that the removal of the reference is the problem. I’ll see if I can replicate and solve this. Thanks ?

APP would automatically need to select a reference for registration in this case, at the start of registration.

Haverkamp
    Participant

Hi @mauricetoet,

Indeed, I can confirm that the error is the deletion of the reference frame. I’ll fix this!

Mabula

Haverkamp
    Participant

Hi @mauricetoet,

The error is fixed, from all available frames left, APP will automatically choose a new reference frame using the frame quality estimate after star analysis.

I have also checked if all goes well if you were to start 5) Normalize after having removed the reference after 4) Register. This is working without problems as well.

For everyone else, this error was present in version 1.036.0, next versions shouldn’t contain this error.

Mabula

• 1 person likes this.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You need to log in or to reply to this topic.