Astro Pixel Processor

Licentie kopen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Musquetier
    Participant

Hoi Mabula,

Gefeliciteerd met de lancering van APP vandaag. Ik wilde vanochtend een licentie voor APP kopen (licentie nr 1???)maar ik begrijp nog niet helemaal waar ik deze kan selecteren in de shop…

groet,
    Rob

• 1 person likes this.

Haverkamp
    Participant

Thanks Rob !

Not launched yet… Launch will be in a couple of hours 😉

I will publish the trial license in the shop around 12:00 hours CET (Central European Time)

The commercial licenses will be published in the shop within a couple of days. (still some minor issues to be solved, but I am nearly there)

Mabula

Musquetier
    Participant

Let me know when the commercial version becomes available so I can order it!

• 1 person likes this.

skysurfer
    Participant

I downloaded the app but I have to fill in a (trial) license key, but did not get any.

And no prices are mentioned as well.

Haverkamp
    Participant

Hi Klaas,

Check your spam folder 😉

Mabula

Haverkamp
    Participant

From the free 30-day trial product description:

• upon ordering, check your e-mail spam folder if you don’t receive e-mails with ordering and account information.
    • each trial request will be monitored. Once approved, your 30-day Trial License Code will be created and you will receive this by e-mail as well. Please allow up to 24hours for the license to be created and sent to your inbox. (Check your spam folder!)
    • The commercial licenses will be published within the next few days. So the price of a commercial license will be published then as well.
    • All your questions regarding this license and APP can be posted at the forum:  https://www.astropixelprocessor.com/community/

Haverkamp
    Participant

I have put it in bold at the product description as well. @skysurfer, you should have received your e-mail with license code, since I was on the CC and received it. Let me know if you can find it in your spam folder 😉

skysurfer
    Participant

Indeed, that worked. Stupid of me.

But I cannot paste the details into the fill in fields, so I had to typing them over, very clunky.

A fix can be make these fields paste-able.

Haverkamp
    Participant

Hi @skysurfer,

😉 Okay, i’ll see if I can fix that indeed, thank you for the suggestion.

Mabula

Haverkamp
    Participant

To reduce the possibility of e-mail being marked spam, all mail now comes from

mabula@astropixelprocessor.com instead of sales@ or support@

Google needs to learn this is not spam apparantly, because it marks mail from

mabula@ still as spam I noticed… ;-(

Musquetier
    Participant

are you sending the mail from the new AWS S3 server? If so then you need to ask Amazon to whitelist your server. It will take a couple of days to be effectuated…

• 1 person likes this.

skysurfer
    Participant

Is there a possibility to output more standard formats (e.g. TIFF), rather than FITS ? The latter is unknown by most programs, including photoshop.

Converting to TIFF using Imagemagick results in a monochrome TIFF.

• 1 person likes this.

Haverkamp
    Participant

are you sending the mail from the new AWS S3 server? If so then you need to ask Amazon to whitelist your server. It will take a couple of days to be effectuated…

Hi Rob,

No, I manage my own mailservers on a VPS. I only use AWS S3 for the download of the installers. Seems to work excellent 😉

I understand google just needs some time to learn that mabula@astropixelprocessor.com isn’t a spammer. (And any user with a spam folder needs to monitor that the spam fitler works correctly off course…) I don’t think there is a normal and decent way to inform google of legitimate business use, or is there?

Haverkamp
    Participant

Is there a possibility to output more standard formats (e.g. TIFF), rather than FITS ? The latter is unknown by most programs, including photoshop. Converting to TIFF using Imagemagick results in a monochrome TIFF.

Hi @skysurfer,

Calibration frames and integrations/stacks are always output as FITS. But APP can easily convert your FITS files to TIFF or JPG with an ICC profile attached.

To the right of the image viewer, just below the histogram, there is a button “save”. Load your FITS file into the image viewer by clicking at the file in the file list at the bottom.

When the image is shown in the image viewer panel, then click on save, you can choose to save the data with or without stretch by clicking on the stretch selectbox.

A 32bits FITS will be stored as a 32bits TIFF if you choose to use TIFF and with ICC profile of your choice attached. Let me know if this works okay

Mabula

skysurfer
    Participant

Thanks for the tip, that works !

Is it normal that the APP takes 2 minutes to load ?

I run on macOS with an SSD and when opening the APP, I see just the title bar and nothing else, and after two minutes the user interface appears.

Other ‘heavyweight’ apps like Photoshop CC 2017 load in just 20 seconds, including the 20MP TIFF image.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You need to log in or to reply to this topic.