Astro Pixel Processor

list of enhancements

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Van den Broek
    Participant

I already gave feedback directly but here a list of enhancements:

• slider scale to make adjustments is not easy, minimal movement needed tot have huge impact (Marco mentioned this as well)
    • labels, Name and Value should be above the slider, value’s should be updating when sliding
    • keep the last location of the file chooser picker and not default to APP working directory (if you use that for your files it will have no impact so both workflows benefit of the last location retention)
    • skyflats differ in time, they should all be stacked as one single stack not in groups based on exposure length
    • when you generate calibration files, and afterwards you would like to recreate them with other settings, allow to overwrite them all at ones not one by one
    • if you have more then one master calibration file of the same kind (bias, flat or dark), because you generated them with other settings, it is not obvious/easy to know which one will be used to do the calibration of your lights … you should be able to manually select one per kind (flat, bias, dark)

I was really up and running in minutes and had my first result in less then 30 minutes of use … way to go Mabula!

/Yves

• 1 person likes this.

Theunissen
    Keymaster

I was really up and running in minutes and had my first result in less then 30 minutes of use … way to go Mabula!

Yes, the same for me.

Haverkamp
    Participant

Thanks Yves, I’ll add your suggestions to the RFC sticky 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You need to log in or to reply to this topic.