Creating a seamless Mosaic part 2

Activity Forums Astrotechniek Methoden en Technieken Creating a seamless Mosaic part 2

Tagged: ,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Haverkamp
    Participant

Hi all,

I have made a first tutorial video (without sound) to demonstrate the steps needed to create a 9-panel seamless Mosaic.

I have used the data of @yves for this purpose since this was the first big mosaic actually made with APP.

More videos will appear on my vimeo website with more tutorials and next time, with sound ;-) .

https://vimeo.com/astropixelprocessor

Groenewold
    Participant

Nice, maybe cut a bit in the processing steps? Little text balloons with some explanation about certain options might be nice as well.

Van den Broek
    Participant

Jammer dat de opnames onder slechte condities gemaakt zijn, maar dankzij APP is het resultaat niet slecht, zou de widefield setup eens onder een donkere hemel willen proberen, als je ziet wat Maurice in 2 panels met DSLR te pakken heeft … akkoord op f2.8 maar toch.

Haverkamp
    Participant

Thanks Vincent, yes, I will work on improving the videos.

@yves
    , yes, dark skies rule off course… I have only one dataset under reasonable dark skies, the rest of all my data is shot at a sqm of 19 give or take from the center of Arnhem… ;-(

KeesScherer
    Participant

Why is there no link to part 1???

Haverkamp
    Participant

For some unknown reason, I can’t edit my first post in this thread @mth75. So I’ll put it here.

Link to part 1 is:

https://www.starry-night.nl/forums/topic/creating-a-seamless-mosaic/

Theunissen
    Participant

For some unknown reason, I can’t edit my first post in this thread @mth75. So I’ll put it here.

Aangemaakte Topics en Replies zijn 24 uur editable (dit is een setting, en uiteraard aan te passen).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top